Update Payment Processor
On November 28, 2016, Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Managing Agent communicated to all Unit Owners the 2017 Budget, increases in Common Area Fees as on January 1, 2017, and information on the new payment processor. At that time, each Unit Owner was asked to update their payment information. If you have not yet updated your payment information, then please be aware of the following:
- Alliance Bank is no longer accepting payments for your monthly Association fees. Any payments made to Alliance Bank may be returned.
- Payments should be sent to Mutual of Omaha. Notice has been sent providing the information needed to set up automatic payments at Mutual of Omaha.
- Payment by check should be sent to the following address and please include the Management Company ID, Association ID, and Property Account Number in the memorandum line of the check:
Liberty Commons Condominium Trust
c/o North Point Property Management Process Center
PO Box 90005
Omaha, NE 68103-1505
- If you use automated bill payment through your bank, please ensure that you update the mailing information.
- Payments are subject to Article 9 — Payment of Condominium Obligations.
For detailed information, please review the Make A Payment page.