Liberty Commons — Spring Reminders
Hopefully, at this point we are all done with snow and winter weather. If you haven’t already, please move any snow shovels or other winter items that you may have outside, inside your Unit or move them to offsite storage. No personal items may be stored in the Commons Areas (anywhere outside your Unit) or Limited Commons Areas (on decks or patios), nor inside utility enclosures.
Whereas we have some new Unit Owners and Non-Owner Residents, there are things that everyone should be aware of:
- No charcoal grills, hibachi, barbecue, propane grills, or similar devices used for cooking, heating, or any other purpose are permitted to be place, stored or used on or under decks, nor on or under deck landing or deck stairs at any time. All grills are banned, except propane and electric grills at this point in time.1
- Outdoor decorative heating appliances and fireplaces such as: chiminea, fire pits or fireplaces, and/or fires of any kind are strictly prohibited on the property.
- All portable combustible liquid or solid fuel sources for cooking, heating, ignition, motor, generator, torches, lighting, fuel storage, or any other purpose are strictly prohibited on the property.
- No mechanical work is to be performed on any vehicle, including, but not limited to: changing tires, vehicle fluids, etc.
- Except on designated decks and patios, there shall be no storage of personal property and/or items on any part of the Common Areas or Common Elements. Except for a reasonable number of deck or patio appropriate chairs, tables, and/or an umbrella, no other personal property or items are permitted, there shall be not placement nor storage of personal property and/or items outside the Units include, but is not limited to: bicycles, toys, wagons, playpens, sports equipment, coolers, building materials or tools, garden hoses, gardening tools, storage pods or containers, etc.
- Nothing shall be hung from nor attached in any manner including, but not limited to: to privacy walls or fences, siding or walls, over light fixtures, nor any Common Element or exterior portion of the building, plant hangers, shelves, flags, lights, banners, screens, decorative items, or any other personal property of items. Nothing shall be hung over railings, not even momentarily.
- No garbage cans, trash barrels, or similar items are permitted anywhere outside the Unit or trash or garbage, not even momentarily, and shall be disposed of directly inside dumpsters. If a dumpster is full (please check both sides) then there are four other dumpsters on the property that should be utilized. Boxes must be broken down, to maximize utilization of the dumpsters. No unauthorized items shall be left outside any dumpster nor anywhere in the Common Areas or Limited Common Areas.
Now would be a good time for Unit Owners and Non-Owner Residents to read Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Rules and Regulations, as there have been updates. If you are unsure of whether something is allowed or not, you should consult with Liberty Commons’ Managing Agent prior to proceeding. Unit Owners should remind their tenants or occupants.
1 Subject to change.