Winter is a more challenging time for parking at Liberty Commons, like most any other place. This plan has been developed to provide information to Unit Owners and Non-Owner Residents where they can park on a first come first serve basis when snow is predicted in order to try to keep the fronts and side of building accessible for snow removal.
- No guest vehicles are permitted on Liberty Commons’ property when snow is predicted, during initial and final clean-up.
- Vehicle parked in these alternative spaces must be moved during snow removal operations.
- No vehicles may be stored or left unattended1 for any period of time (i.e., overnight, the weekend, etc.).
- No unauthorized vehicle may be parked in reserved parking spaces (marked with signs).
- No vehicle may be parked or standing along the curb or roadway.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces. Do not take up more than one parking space, double park, or block access to fire hydrants, fire pull-boxes, dumpsters, mailboxes, etc.
- First infraction is an immediate fine, followed up with removal of the vehicle by towing at the vehicle owner’s sole expense and liability.
|1||Lot||Parking lot at the intersection of Berrington Road and Old Mill Road, south of Unit 1.* Vehicles should be parked closest to Berrington Road first and then each space back to the woods line in succession.|
|25-23||Lot||Parking lot between Building 4 (Unit 25) and Building 3 (Unit 23).* Vehicles should be parked closest to Berrington Road first and then each space back to the woods line in succession.|
|41-39||Lot||Parking lot between Building 5 (Unit 41) and Building 4 (Unit 39).* Vehicles should be parked closest to Berrington Road first and then each space back to the woods line in succession.|
|16-18||Lot||Parking lot between Building 1 (Unit 16) and Building 2 (Unit 18).* Vehicles should be parked closest to Gates Crossing first and then each space back to the woods line in succession.|
|13-3||Spaces||Spaces across Berrington Road from Building 3 (Unit 13 through Unit 3). [6 spaces]|
|59-43||Spaces||Spaces across Berrington Road from Building 5 (Unit 59 through Unit 43).|
|71N||Spaces||Spaces north of Unit 71 (Building 5), and across from the side of Unit 73 (Building 6).*|
|103S||Spaces||Spaces south of Unit 103’s reserved parking space (Building 6) towards the landscape island in the direction of Unit 102.*|
|105N||Spaces||Spaces north of of Unit 105’s reserved parking space (Building 8) toward the dumpster.*|
|121-141||Spaces||Spaces across Berrington Road from Building 9 (Unit 121 through Unit 141), on the side of Unit 152 (Building 10).*|
|153-161||Spaces||Non-parallel parking spaces across Berrington Road from Building 11 (Unit 153 through Unit 161).*|
|168-174||Spaces||Non-parallel parking spaces across Berrington Road from Building 10 (Unit 168 through Unit 174).|
* Do not park or stand in any reserved or handicapped parking spaces that are not assigned to you.
1 Meaning a person is unavailable to move the vehicle because they have left the property or otherwise refuse to move the vehicle when necessary.