Board of Trustees
Steve Stearns – President 1 2
Jason Mitchell – Vice President 1 2
Steve Stearns and Jason Mitchell (Interim) – Treasurer 1 2
Steve Stearns (Interim) – Clerk 1 2
Nicole Cote – Trustee 1 3
Powers and duties of the Board of Trustees shall include, but shall not be limited to, the following:
- Operation, care, upkeep and maintenance of the Common Elements
- Determination of the common expenses required for the affairs of the Condominium, including, without limitation, the operation and maintenance of the Property
- Collection of the common charges from the Unit Owners
- Employment and dismissal of the personnel necessary or advisable for the maintenance and operation of the Common Elements
- Adoption and amendment of the Rules and Regulations covering the details of the operation and use of the Common Elements subject to a right of the Unit Owners to overrule the Board (see Article VI Section 14 of the By-Laws)
- Opening of bank accounts on behalf of the Condominium and designating the signatories required therefor
- Leasing, managing, and otherwise dealing with the Common Elements
- Owning, conveying, encumbering, leasing and otherwise dealing with Units conveyed to it or purchased by it as the result of enforcement of the lien for common expenses or otherwise
- Obtaining insurance for the Property
- Making of repairs, additions, and improvements to, or alteration of, the Property and repairs to and restoration of the Property in accordance wit the other provisions of these By-Laws
- The Board shall have the power to enforce obligations of the Unit Owners, to allocate income and expenses, and to do anything and everything else necessary and proper for the sound management of the Condominium. The Board shall have the power to levy fines against Unit Owners for violations of these By-Laws, Master Deed or reasonable Rules and Regulations established by it to govern the conduct of the Unit Owners in the Common Elements. No fine may be levied for more then $20.00 for any one violation but for each day a violation continues after notice of it shall be considered a separate violation. Collection of fines may be enforced against Unit Owner or Unit Owners involved as if the fines were common charges owed by the particular Unit Owner or Unit Owners. In the case of persistent violation of the Rules and Regulations by a Unit Owner, the Board shall have the power to require such Unit Owner to post a bond to secure adherence to the Rules and Regulations.
- Regulation of parking and the unreasonable use of parking spaces in the Common Area including having towed from the Property, at the Unit Owner’s expense, any vehicle in violation of these By-Laws, Master Deed or Rules and Regulations.
- Purchase of the Units at foreclosure or other judicial sales in the same of the Condominium or its nominee, corporation or otherwise, on behalf of all Unit Owners.
- Organizing corporations or trusts to act as nominees of the Condominium in acquiring title to or leasing of Units on behalf of all Unit Owners.
1 Appointed by Board of Trustees and not elected by the majority of Unit Owners.
2 Appointed to Board of Trustees on Wednesday, April 1, 2015, pursuant to Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Declaration of Trust and Bylaws.
3 Appointed to Board of Trustees on Monday, October 26, 2015, pursuant to Liberty Commons Condominium Trust’s Declaration of Trust and Bylaws.